Best venison steak marinade recipe I have made so far we typically prepare venison with garlic, olive oil, & pepper marinade for about 2 days then toss it on the grill). This dish has 39 grams of protein per serving. Sometimes I forget how delicious the simple recipes can be. This was simple as can be and just great! I added some onions and mushrooms to the pan, but wouldn’t change a thing! Enjoy this high protein recipe!
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) package venison steak
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a small measuring cup.
- Place venison steaks in a large zip lock bag.
- Pour marinade over steaks and seal bag.
- Place bag in a flat casserole dish so that the steaks are in a single layer.
- Refrigerate and marinate at least 4 hours, turning every half hour to marinate each side.
- Drain marinade and grill steaks to desired doneness.
- I double or triple this recipe for each addition package of steak. Any wild game steak can be used in this recipe.