Until I tried this recipe, I wasn’t much of a baked ham fan. This Simple Baked Ham Recipe will come out so delicious and moist and the best part is that it is so simple to make(only 3 ingredients not including the foil). This recipe is around 90 grams of protein per serving, of course you could always half the serving size if that is to much for you. The brown sugar and yellow mustard create a unique taste with the ham. Please take not of the tip in the directions(3) it will really save you alot of time when it comes to clean up time. The brown sugar/mustart always seems to find its way out of the foil and it is a pain to get off later so using the pam before has become second nature for me and I think you will agree especially if you make this recipe as often as I do.
- 15 lbs whole bone-in ham
- 1 lb brown sugar
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- aluminum foil
- In a mixing bowl, mix yellow mustard and brown sugar until you have a thick “paste”.
- Take all wrappers off of ham and trim away extra fat.
- Line baking pan with Aluminum foil(spray with non-stick spray in case some of the brown sugar mixture escapes, clean up is easier).
- Place ham on foil and spread brown sugar/mustard on top.
- Fold and close up the foil.
- Do not open again until ham is done.
- Bake at 350° for 4 hours.
- Let set for about 1 hr then carve.
- Enjoy the best tasting ham you will ever have!