This sausage balls recipe is delicious! you will love these little things as a quick protein snack or an appetizer, and the best part is it only takes 15 minutes to have them ready to eat. These sausage balls are great as party finger foods as well, and since they can be prepped and made so quickly they help when you are in a rush. I use all sorts of drips with this sausage balls recipe because you have 40 sausage balls and it would be a crime to just use a single dipping sauce. I suggest your favorite bbq sauce, mustard, honey mustard, and ranch but don’t be locked into just those these are great with all sauces sweet, spicy, tangy anything that you can think of.
Let me know what sort of sauce you use with this recipe so I can give it a try next time in the comments.
- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- Allow cheese and sausage to reach room temperature.
- Place bisquick and sausage in a bowl and mix these first. I use a handheld mixer to help out with this part. Don’t worry if the mixture is dry.
- Add the cheese to the mixture.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray well with vegetable oil spray.
- Press/roll mixture into 1 inch balls by hand; place on cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper toweling.
- Serve with your favorite dip, I suggest mustard or mustard dip, ranch, and even bbq sauce.