If you are a fan of overnight oats then this is going to blow you away. I am sort of on a pumpkin cinnamon eating spree, as I mentioned in my Pumpkin Cinnamon Pancakes this combination of flavors is just too good to pass up. Now you can have these flavors in the form over overnight oats. Enjoy this Protein Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats recipe I know I will be.
- 3 tbs Pumpkin(not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk or low fat milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup Plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbs Baking stevia or 1/4 cup sweetener that measures like sugar 1
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup Protein powder
- Optional: 1 tbs honey or maple syrup, chopped pecans, raisins or nuts for topping
- In a small bowl, mix the pumpkin, milk, and yogurt together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Divide between 2 small bowls, mugs, or mason jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least an hour so the oats soften and absorb the liquid).
- Optional: you can add syrup/honey or chopped pecans for crunch if desired!
- Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!