Do you love Egg Salad? If you are like me and do than this is the recipe for you. This Protein Packed Egg Salad recipe is so delicious and it is so quick and easy to make. Let’s get into it!
- 2 Egg whites
- 1 Whole egg (or 2 additional egg whites)
- 2 tbs Plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbs avocado, mashed
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- Pinch Salt and Pepper (or to taste)
- 1 slice turkey bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/2 stalk Celery, chopped
- green onions/chives chopped fine
- pinch of paprika
Hard Boiled Egg Directions
- Chop the eggs and egg whites coarsely and put them into a bowl.
- Add the bacon, celery, and green onion.
- In small bowl, mix the mayo, mustard, Greek yogurt, mashed avocado, and salt and pepper.
- Gently stir the mayo dressing into the bowl with the eggs and vegetables.
- Add paprika if desired.
- Enjoy chilled by itself, or on a wrap, whole grain toasted bread or on a sandwich thin!
Protein Packed Egg Salad Recipe Nutritional Facts