This protein cookie recipe is special because it is gluten free, egg-free, dairy free, and has zero artificial sweeteners. These are vegan friendly cookies and they taste great with a ton of protein. I suggest using a silicone cookie tray because they never stick to that. If you plan to use a regular tray, then make sure you use a nonstick one or properly coat it with your favorite spray. Anyways there isn’t a whole lot to the preparation of this protein cookie recipe because the preparation is simply gathering the ingredients and blending them, it is as simple as that.
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 tbsps of vanilla pea protein
- 1 tbsp of coconut ﬂour
- 1 heaping tbsp of pumpkin seed butter
- 1 tbsp of Agave syrup(or honey)
- 3 tbsp of cartoned coconut milk or rice milk
- Using a handheld blender, blend all the above ingredients together.
- Place 9 small blobs or 6 for larger cookies
- Bake as small ‘blobs’ on a cookie tray and ﬂatten them.
- Then, bake them at 356 F(180 C) for about 30 minutes, or until they look golden on top and are cooked through.
- Once ready, allow them to cool and… that’s it! Enjoy your protein cookies