I love the smell, taste, and crunch, of this Paprika breaded pork chops recipe. I use Panko style breadcrumbs because they are gluten free and they actually taste quite good in my opinion but you can use italian breadcrumbs if you don’t want to use panko style. Either way this dish will come out tasty.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup breadcrumbs(I used Kinnikinnick Panko Style Breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon sage
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tsp Spanish paprika
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt down butter and keep warm in large bowl.
- Combine panko style bread crumbs, parmesan and spices into a bowl.
- Dip pork chops into butter mix and then into bowl containing the bread crumbs/spices and coat thoroughly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until browned.