If you are looking for something to grill then you have found it! This will be the most tender pork you have ever had(marinate for 2-3 days). I love how easy this Pork Tenderloin Recipe is to make and the prep for the marinade takes no time at all to make. These tenderloins are great over rice or with baked potatoes and grilled asparagus. I highly suggest you don’t rush the marinating process and give it the 2-3 days it needs to make this dish that much more tasty.
- 3 pork tenderloin
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Place pork tenderloin in large ziploc bag.
- Peel and lightly crush garlic.
- Add ginger and crushed garlic to bag.
- Whisk together soy sauce, olive oil and brown sugar in mixing bowl.
- Pour over the pork tenderloin.
- Marinate in a ziploc bag in fridge for 2-3 days or a 2-3 hours will do if in a hurry
- Remove from bag and discard marinade.
- Grill on BBQ or broil in oven until medium (about 15 minutes).
- Very dark and tasty with a light pink center.