Yum,Yum, this has got to be one of the best Honey Roasted Pork Loin Recipe I have come across. I like to serve this with some baked sweet potatoes and a green salad. You will really enjoyed recipe because it is easy to prepare and the results are moist and delicious. Next time I plan on doubling the sauce, so keep that in mind if you like your food with alot of sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Season the pork and place in a roasting pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix the honey, juice, oil and thyme together.
- Pour mixture over the pork.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches 150 (45-60 minutes).
- Baste frequently.
- Strain the juices into a saucepan.
- Reduce until slightly thickened.
- Serve over the sliced pork.