This Hamburger Diane Recipe was easy to make, had a great flavor, and everyone liked it. I suggest more sauce than recipe calls for but it is your call I just ended up wanting more and not having any, you will want to have it to spoon over burgers when served.
- 1 lb ground round
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Mix the ground round, salt and pepper together lightly and form into 3 1-inch patties.
- Melt butter in skillet. Remove from heat. Blend mustard into butter, return to heat. Saute hamburgers on medium heat about 5 minutes each side. Remove and keep warm.
- Add lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce to pan and stir over low heat until well blended.
- Return patties to pan and let simmer in juices a few minutes while spooning juice over the top occasionally.