If you are stuck between should I grill my pork chops or should I bake them, then this is the recipe for you. This is one of my favorite glazed pork chops recipe, be sure to cover it when baking or it may dry out.
- 2 -4 pork chops, 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- Brown chops on both sides.
- Place in greased casserole dish.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops.
- Bake, covered, at 350 for 30 mins. Baste pork chops every 10 minutes with glaze.