This is a very easy and simple way to make chicken. You will love this garlic chicken recipe, if you don’t like the idea of soy sauce and butter with the garlic you could substitute it for olive oil but I suggest sticking to the recipe, it makes the difference.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-3 tablespoon of butter
- 3 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 450°F and Line a baking dish or cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil.
- In small saute pan, saute garlic with the soy sauce and butter until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes, or until juices run clear. Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.