This Crock pot ranch chicken recipe is a super easy and your family will find delicious. Using the ranch packet to help flavor the chicken to perfection. This is one of those recipes where I had something I had purchased (the dry ranch dressing) and needed something to do with it. This dish goes great over some rice!
- 8 tbsps garlic and herb marinade
- 2 tbsps dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 breasts, bone and skin removed chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup water
- Pour water into crock-pot.
- Add frozen chicken breasts.
- Combine marinade, ranch dressing mix and pour over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Serve.