This is a great recipe from a restaurant known as Brennan’s, it is located in New Oreleans. You can see it on their website dinner menu. Anyways you don’t have to go all the way to New Orleans just to taste this Chicken Lazone Recipe, because you can make it and be eating it in just 25 minutes. No one has to know how simple and quick it is. I posted this recipe exactly as it was, however, if you like things spicy like me then feel free to add some cayenne pepper to taste.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Combine the seasonings and coat the chicken breasts.
- In large saute pan melt half of the butter and cook chicken over medium heat for about 7 to 8 minutes, turning only once.
- Pour the cream into the skillet and lower the heat.
- Simmer for several minutes, stirring until the sauce thickens then add the remaining butter.
- When butter is melted place chicken breasts on four plates and top with the sauce.
Special thanks to Luby Luby Luby for the idea
Chicken Lazone Recipe Nutritional Facts