This Cajun Halibut Recipe is great for a simple protein meal. Easy to do and so tasty – I think this is my favorite halibut recipe to date. It adds flavor yet does not detract from the fish’s natural taste – it compliments it. I serve it with steamed greens usually but you can use what ever you want(share what your favorite sides for this recipe are in comments below).
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (4 ounce) halibut steaks
- Combine black pepper, salt, paprika, red pepper, and garlic powder, in a small bowl mix well and rub evenly over both sides of the fish.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add the halibut, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until halibut is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
Cajun Halibut Recipe Nutritional Facts
Thanks to Moirianne for sharing the recipe